How do I use the features of the digital cable box?
How do I program my remote?
How do I use my DVR?
How do I use the features of the TV Guide Interactive?
What is Pay-Per-View and how does it work?
Our pay-per-view service offers recent hit movies and major big events with multiple starting times. For access to pay-per-view, a digital set-top converter is required and the on-screen guide provides titles and starting times. Adult programming and special event prices vary.
For help with Pay Per View Services please contact us at 410-987-9300 or 301-497-5400 (for Laurel residents).
What are Digital Music channels?
Can I have Digital Cable connected to more than one TV set?
Is Digital Cable the same as High Definition TV (HDTV)?
How does Digital Cable compare to satellite service?
- No costly equipment to buy and maintain.
- Professional installation at a low cost, without any unsightly equipment.
- Local channels included at no extra cost.
- No need to purchase expensive equipment in order to watch different programming on separate televisions sets at the same time. Cable-ready television sets can view our Expanded Basic cable service (Satellite Service Tier) without additional equipment or cost.
- No need to sign a long-term contract.
- Bad weather has virtually no impact on the quality of your picture or sound.
How can I control what my kids watch on TV?
To access the parental control menu:
- Select MENU on your remote control.
- From the column on the far right of the menu, highlight PARENTAL CONTROL and press OK.
- Enter a four-digit numerical parental control code. If you have not previously set a parental control code, you will be prompted to do so.
- Press EXIT at any time to return to watching television.
- Press MENU to return to the onscreen guide.
How to set a Parental Control Code
- To set a parental control code, enter a four-digit numeric number from your remote keypad.
- To change or clear the current parental control code, enter your current four-digit number.
- If you forget your parental control code, please call our repair service line for assistance in resetting the code.